Imaginesim hat heute die P3DV4 kompatible Umsetzung des texanischen Austin Bergstrom Intl Airports veröffentlicht. Alle Neuerungen findet ihr unter
Just released is our new version of KAUS Austin Bergstrom Intl for Prepar3D V4. It has vastly improved performance, the result of a complete model optimization and recompile. Among a host of improvements you will find,
– Big improvement in performance using procedures optimized for Prepar3D V4.
– Framerate speeds up by over 25% when compared with previous Prepar3D version. Over double when compared to FSX version.
– High definition building texturing and improved new V4 ground polygons.
– Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
– Low visibility nav lighting.
– Switchable dynamic lighting option.
– New and bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
– Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
– Interactive SODE jetways.
– Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
– Seasonal texture options.
– 35 square miles (90 km/sq) coverage of the KAUS Austin area.
– Low simulator impact.
– Graduated ground extremeties to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
– Improved autogen coverage.
– Free to existing KAUS Austin Prepar3D and FSX customers via the imaginesim Operations Center.