Zugegeben, es ist nicht Fly Tampa oder Flightbeam Qualität, aber doch für einige sicher interessant. Die Designer von Armi Project haben den Internationalen Airport von Teheran – Imam Khomeini International Airport für P3D V4 veröffentlicht. Für unentschlossene werden wir in kürze einen ersten Eindruck veröffentlichen.
Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport (Persian: فرودگاه بینالمللی امام خمینی) (IATA: IKA, ICAO: OIIE), also known as Tehran-IKIA or IKIA, is the main international airport of Iran, located 30 kilometres (19 mi) southwest of the city of Tehran, near the localities of Robat Karim and Eslamshahr, on a 13,500-hectare (135 km2) site. It was intended to replace Mehrabad International Airport, which is in the west of the city. The airport was originally named Ahmadabad but was later renamed to Imam Khomeini International Airport.
The airport, operated by the Iran Airports Company, is the home base of Iran Air, Meraj Airlines, Mahan Air, Iran Aseman Airlines, Qeshm Airlines, Taban Air, and Zagros Airlines. As of June 2016, Imam Khomeini International Airport serves 49 passenger airlines, 7 charter airlines and 6 cargo airlines operating over 850 of weekly flights connecting Tehran to cities in over 40 countries and territories worldwide.
- Scenery made with Gmax for better performance All main buildings( terminal, control tower, cargo and military hangars and more)
- Fully detail jetways and bridge to concourse.
- Photo real texture
- Custom made lines, taxiway and taxi lights.
- Static local ground service equipment, cars and planes;
- Static jetways
- Custom Gmax ground texture from satellite photos will make you feel like being in the real airport.
- Surrounding area including military hangar , Fuel tank facility VIP Terminal , Main terminal , Cargo bay ,etc.