24 Punkte umfasst die Liste der Verbesserungen für den schwedischen Airport Göteborg Landvetter (ICAO: ESGG), der nun auch für FSX und PREPAR3D v3 erschienen ist. Die Version für P3Dv4 ist ja bereits veröffentlicht. Der Airport ist der zweitgrößte 08des Landes und verfügt über eine 3.299m x 45 m Asphalt Piste.
Wer bereits die v2 des Airport erworben hat, bekommt die v3 für etwas mehr als 11 EUR. Neukunden zahlen knappe 23 EUR.
Note: The scenery shows the airport and surroundings as they were in July, 2017. There have been and will be changes at the real airport, but we had to decide on a scenery date.
- Added “Brudarmossens” 331 meter TV tower. A landmark/obstacle with hazard beacons shown on airport charts between ESGG and Gothenburg city.
- Added access stairs to gates 12-20.
- Added red obstacle lights to the corners of the business lounge wing, and a small roof on the left side.
- Gates 12, 13 and 14 design/type updated.
- Added 3D approach lights.
- New 3D edge lights and 3D threshold lights.
- Updated taxiway and apron reflector pins.
- Updated green/yellow/white taxi lights and red hold short light systems.
- Custom made airport vehicles updated. Orange beacons and head light effects added. More moving AI ground vehicles added.
- Corrected problem with ATC frequencies.
- Runway and taxiway surfaces update. Includes integrated lettering/symbols.
- AFCAD updated for ATC to lead user aircraft to a designated parking spot.
- Added dynamic airport radar on the hill opposite the runway.
- Added more fences (with gates) between air side and parking/road side.
- Added custom animated wind socks at 4 locations.
- Updated the north and south aprons of the airport to include the new stands 1, 2, 3, 41 and 41A. Added the new DHL terminal, EFS hangar, utility buildings, perimeter fences and SAS tent. Apron markings and lighting adjusted accordingly.
- Modified design and upgraded textures on parts of the terminal.
- Airport unique road signs and other items/objects added (snow plows, blast fences, etc.)
- Adjusted the grass color tone of the airport photo real summer textures.
- Visibility of apron, runway and taxiway lighting in foggy conditions optimized.
- Updated vehicle hangar/fuel depot.
- Added 3D Runway Visual Range (RVR) transmissometers next to the runway.
- The airport files have been compiled in such a way that you can add, delete, and change everything you want if you know how to use ADE. For instance if you want to change the parking codes, then just open the “ESGG_FSX.bgl”, change the codes in there and then make sure you ‘split’ compile and only compile the airport itself without ground polys (xxx._gp.bgl), without the cvx.bgl and without the obj.bgl and save it under another name but back up the original ones.
- The same goes for the AI ground vehicles. If you do not want them, delete the “2SGG_traffic_air.bgl” and the “3SGG_traffic_land.bgl”. You can also delete the “Traffic_Landvetter_vehicles_II_FSX.bgl” and you will not have any ground vehicles anymore either. If you want to keep them but only in some cases then you can open the Traffic Toolbox and delete them there for that particular session. The file “Traffic_Landvetter.bgl” is for the 3 AI aircraft (SAS, TNT and DHL) that come with the scenery.