Wir haben hier einen Vorschlag zur sonntäglichen Abendgestaltung. Denn FLabs wird um 20 Uhr das “super-coole” neue Feature des A319 im Forum vorstellen.
Das FsLabs Team hat sehr hart an dem neuen Feature gearbeitet und freut sich darauf es am Sonntag vorzustellen. Lefteris Kalamaras, der FSLabs Gründer sagt nur:
it’s really super-cool!
The A319-X builds on the pioneering new techniques developed for the highly-acclaimed A320-X. Simulating every component on the aircraft right down to individual wires, connections and computers, the A320-X is the most high-fidelity add-on ever developed for a desktop Flight Simulator.
This unique approach means that A319-X flyers will, for the first time, be able to truly appreciate the myriad of subtle differences from the rest of the A320 family that real pilots experience on a daily basis.
Amongst other, yet-to-be-announced features, the A319-X will feature all-new engine and performance models for both CFM56-5B7 and IAE V2522-A5 variants, as well as a new aerodynamic model reflecting the structural differences between the A319 and its larger cousin.
About the A319-X:
The A319-X is an upcoming expansion package for Flight Sim Labs’ highly acclaimed A320-X on Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D v4 platform. As well as a number of yet-to-be-announced unique features, the A319-X will include:
- A truly unique and immersive sound experience – utilising hundreds of recordings from the real aircraft.
- Custom ground friction models to simulate proper ground handling (single engine taxi).
- Brake models tuned to match real world performance in all weather environments
- Over 60,000 electrical components simulated and connected via simulated electrical and data driven networks.
- Every aircraft component within the Fuel, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems has been modelled, making the aircraft feel alive.
- Dual FMGS that follows the ARINC 424-19 specification in detail and faithfully simulates lateral and vertical flight path guidance.
- Complete flight control system, featuring Normal Law, Alternate Law, Abnormal Attitude Law, Direct Law and Mechanical Backup. The Fly-By-Wire system faithfully represents the feeling of flying the real world aircraft