Qualitywings hat heute neue Bilder und konkrete Infos zu ihrer Boeing 787 veröffentlicht – vielen Dank für den Hinweis Florian. Noch mehr Informationen zu einzelnen Features findet ihr unter diesem Link. Eine generelle Übersicht und einige Bilder findet ihr unter
The QualityWings Ultimate 787 Collection is a payware add-on currently in development for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepared3D.
Choose between 3 highly accurate and detailed models.
- GEnx Powerplant & Rolls Royce Trent 1000 Powerplant variants included for all 3 models
Based on hundreds of drawings, photos and videos, the exterior models replicate every small detail of the real airplane. Differences between each variant – such as for the main landing gear – are modeled in great detail. In addition we made sure that material reflectivity, aircraft lights and animations closely resemble the real aircraft.
There are over 100 Custom animations on the exterior models including, but not limited to:
- Realistic Wing Flex
- 787-9 HLFC System
- Environmental Control System inlets & outlets
- 787-specific “Autodrag” function
- 787-specific Maneuver Load Alleviation
- All Flight Controls
- APU Inlet Door
- Landing gear incl. Shock Strut Compression
- Passenger & Cargo Doors with correct animation
- And much, much more…
- Detailed 3D Virtual Cockpit with 787-8 and 787-9 Flightdeck differences modeled
- Undockable Multifunction Displays
- Comprehensive Aircraft Systems Simulation incl. Fuel Balancing function
- Comprehensive Flight Management System incl. SID / STARS
- Comprehensive EICAS System
- Realistic RR and GE engine models and matching EICAS indications
- Accurately Simulated Fly-by-Wire Flight Control System
- Accurately Simulated Autoflight System with Autoland Capability
- Accurately Simulated Tuning Control Panel
- Electronic Flightbag with dynamic Chart System and Onboard Performance Tool
- COMM Page with Online ATC Integration
- Heads-Up Display with normal and decluttered modes
- Airport Display System
- Weather Radar System Integration (Requires Active Sky product, sold separately. REX Integration is coming soon)
- Electronic Normal Checklists
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System with aural warning sounds
- QualityWings JumpAhead feature (allows jumping ahead to waypoints on your flightplan)
- QualityWings ApproachConfig feature (positions your aircraft on a selected approach – perfect to practice landings!)
- Configuration Options available to be set on the fly (in the Flightdeck)
Each variant comes with its own flight dynamic to ensure that you can actually feel the different handling characteristics. The Fly-by-Wire Flight Controls System has been simulated to great precision and accurately reflects the Boeing C*U, P-Beta and spiral stability logic you find on the real aircraft. Additionally, protective features such as Bank Angle Protection and Tail-Strike Protection help you to operate the aircraft safely. Flight Characteristics have been tested by real-world 787 drivers.
We created two incredibly realistic sound packages for the GE and RR engine variants. Each variant comes with a separate sound to truly make you feel and hear that you’re flying with different engines. May it be the humming sound of the electrical system, individual switch sounds, the hydraulic pumps back in the cabin or the loud recirculation fan noise in the flightdeck…our 787’s environment sounds will immerse you right away. All sounds were recorded on the real airplane.
- Realistic sound package featuring GE & RR engines
- EICAS Aural Warnings, GPWS and Flightdeck Environment Sounds
- QualityWings Passenger Alerting System (QWPAS) returns offering an authentic
- Passenger Announcement experience
- Introducing the QualityWings Crew Alerting System (QWCAS) – your virtual Captain and First Officer
Choose from over 65 high quality real-world liveries, available for download free of charge from the QualityWings website.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Requirements related to system performance To be determined
- MS Flight Simulator X (Initial Release)
- LM Prepar3D Version 4 (Planned AFTER the initial release)