Tropicalsim hat die Neuauflage vom Cyril E. King International Airport für P3D auf simMarket veröffentlicht. Für 21,30€, respektive 12,97€ als Upgrade, ist der Anflug auf den verkehrsträchtigsten Airport der Virgin Islands freigegeben.
Cyril E. King International Airport (IATA: STT, ICAO: TIST, FAA LID: STT) is a public airport located two miles (3 km) west of the central business district of Charlotte Amalie on the island of St. Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands. It is currently the busiest airport in the United States Virgin Islands, and one of the busiest in the eastern Caribbean. The airport also serves nearby St. John and is often used by those traveling to the British Virgin Islands. The airport operates one main runway, 7,200 ft × 150 ft (2,195 m × 46 m) long. The terminal operates 11 gates. Historically, a number of airlines operated scheduled passenger jet service into St. Thomas as well as St. Croix in the past. These air carriers included Air Florida with Douglas DC-9-10s, Caribair with McDonnell Douglas DC-9-30s, Eastern Airlines with Boeing 727-100s, 727-200s and 757-200s, Midway Airlines with Boeing 737-200s, and MD-87s Pan Am with Boeing 727-200s as well as A300B4s, A310s and Trans Caribbean Airways with Boeing 727-200s. One air carrier that has served St. Thomas for many years is American Airlines. In 1974, American was serving the airport with Boeing 707 and Boeing 727-100 jetliners with nonstop flights to New York City. In 1994, American was operating Airbus A300-600R wide body jets into St. Thomas with nonstop service to Miami. Cyril E. King Airport also hosted a number of charter airliners, from the 757 to the 767 to the DC-10. It was known as Harry S Truman Airport until 1984, when it was renamed to honor Cyril Emmanuel King, the second elected governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands. A new passenger terminal opened in November 1990 and retained the name.
Airlines and destinations:
Air Sunshine: Anguilla, Dominica, Nevis, St. Kitts, San Juan, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, St Maarten.
American Airlines: Miami, New York–JFK, Philadelphia.
Cape Air: Saint Croix, San Juan, Tortola, Virgin Gorda.
Delta: Atlanta, New York–JFK, Boston.
JetBlue Airways: Boston, San Juan.
Seaborne Airlines: Saint Croix, San Juan.
Sea Flight Airlines: Saint Croix.
Spirit Airlines: Fort Lauderdale, Orlando (begins November 8, 2018).
Sun Country Airlines: Minneapolis/St. Paul seasonal.
Tradewind Aviation: Saint Barthélemy.
United: Chicago–O’Hare, Houston–Intercontinental, Newark, Washington–Dulles.
Cargo airlines ad destinations:
Air Sunshine: Saint Maarten, San Juan, Anguilla, Nevis, Tortola, Virgin Gorda.
Amerijet International: Miami.
DHL Aviation: San Juan.
FedEx: San Juan.
UPS: San Juan.
- Highly detailed Cyril E King Airport / TIST
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv2/v3/v4 (via native custom ground) and for FSX (via SODE)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4