Es geht weiter mit den (für uns Europäer) freitäglichen Development Updates von Microsoft.
- Patch #2 ist in der finalen Testphase. Ein Releasedatum dazu gibt es noch nicht, in jedem Fall aber noch im September.
- 225/03 Wind Thread – “Thread for people having the 225/03 wind issue in North America and other places around the world. The winds aloft are always about 225 degrees at 3kts
- Wind Testing – “In an effort to give this issue more visibility, and greater importance for addressing. Did a test of (6) different airports to show that the wind depiction issues go well beyond the 223/3 knots winds aloft bug we all know about.”
- Live Weather and Wind Readings are Not accurate – “Hello, I’m wondering if you all are having the well know weather issue with the wind still at 2 kts when you fly anywhere in the world because I did a test flight from KSFO to Eureka, CA and flew over the ocean where winds this morning where around 30 kts but my Grand Caravan aircraft only had winds 225 degrees at 2 kts”
- Live Weather Not Working: In general, Live Weather not accurate. “Having to restart to get live weather working again, then sometimes midflight it just changes to clear conditions.”
- Live Weather Error – “After I quit the flight and go back to World Map the live weather does not work anymore. Weather appears to be clear in whatever airport I start again.”
- Garmin G1000/G3000 & Autopilot Related Issues – Variety of AP and issues with the Garmin Avionics. Read list in thread.
- Turboprop Engine Logic Issues – “Basic turboprop engine issues to include ITT on start, ITT with altitude, torque versus altitude, and N1 versus altitude issues.”
- ATC Incorrect Phraseology – Airline pilot highlights it in thread.
- Baron G58 Missing ALT Knob – No knob for ALT in the Baron G58
- Night lighting – Terrain emits light? – Terrain emits light, see thread for further examples and screenshots.
- Dreadful Performance – General performance issues (stutters, jumpy, etc.) with good computer set up.
- Reflections look grainy, even if reflections are on ultra
- Garmin Avionics missing RNAV approaches
- Lack of Real Time Traffic
- Cessna Citation Longitude Performance issues – “Engine, fuel, and flight dynamics issues with the Longitude”
- A320 swaying left and right – When on Autopilot, the A320 sways left and right