Just Flight präsentieren auf ihrer Internetseite neue Bilder der bald erscheinenden TB-10 und TB-20 für X-Plane. Ein genauer Veröffentlichungstermin ist, ebenso wie der Preis, noch unbekannt. Wahrscheinlich ist, dass das Paket im simMarket zu haben sein wird. Zu weiteren Bildern und der Feature List, geht es hier entlang.
Beschreibung weiter unten….
Just Flight, in partnership with Thranda Design, are proud to present the TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad for X-Plane 11.
Following on from their critically acclaimed Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and PA-28-161 Warrior II aircraft for X-Plane 11, this highly detailed simulation of the TB-10 and TB-20 is being developed by Just Flight’s in-house team and Thranda Design, following extensive research and consultation with real-world TB-20 pilots.
The Socata TB-10 Tobago and TB-20 Trinidad are General Aviation aircraft with spacious and comfortable cabins providing seating for up to five people and have proved popular for touring and instrument training. They are all-metal, cantilever low wing, single-engine aircraft with two ‘gull wing’ doors and access to the baggage compartment is through a door on the left-hand side of the fuselage.
The TB-10 is powered by a 180 horsepower (134 kW) Lycoming O-360 piston engine and is equipped with fixed tricycle landing gear. The TB-20’s power plant is a 250 horsepower (186 kW) Lycoming IO-540 piston engine and the aircraft is equipped with retractable tricycle landing gear. Both aircraft are fitted with a two-blade constant-speed propeller.
Both variants offer great performance with high cruise speeds (120-150 knots), the ability to fly long range (700-1,100 nautical miles) and the ability to land on hard or grass runways. A service ceiling of up to 20,000ft, combined with a comprehensive IFR-capable avionics suite including GPS, VOR, ADF and autopilot, make for a great long-range IFR touring aircraft. And with excellent visibility and payload capabilities, they are also well suited to flying those short VFR hops to local airfields!
The TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad for X-Plane 11 feature PBR materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism, 4096 x 4096 textures for the highest possible texture clarity and a variety of paint schemes and numerous animations.
In the cockpit, the amazing level of detail extends right down to modelled screw heads and animated seat backs. Authentic wear and tear, including fingerprint marks, will make you feel like you are sitting in the real thing! A vast array of avionics including a KMA 24, GNS 430, GNC 255, KN 62, KAP 150, GTX 330, KR 87 and WX-1000 Stormscope will ensure that you never get bored.
Accurate flight dynamics tested by real-world TB-20 pilots and authentic sound sets for both engine variants complete this extensive offering.
- Accurately modelled TB-10 Tobago and TB-20 Trinidad, built using real-world aircraft plans
- Numerous animations including passenger doors, baggage door, cockpit window, sun visors, oil cover and dipstick, engine access door, TKS fluid door and NACA ducts
- Ground equipment including chocks, pitot cover, engine intake covers and tie-downs
- 4096 x 4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- Detailed normal mapping for down-to-the-rivet precision of aircraft features
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads – every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive engine start checklist that responds to user inputs and sim variables
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between ‘cold & dark’ or ‘ready for take-off’ (if aircraft is stationary on the ground)
- Fully functional and comprehensive IFR capable avionics fit, including:
– KMA 24H audio selector unit
– GNS 430 COM 1 / NAV 1 radio and GPS unit
– GNC 255 COM 2 / NAV 2 radio unit
– KN 62 DME unit
– KAP 150 autopilot unit with navigation, heading, altitude and pitch hold modes, and self-test functionality
– GTX 330 transponder unit
– KR 87 ADF unit
– Support for RealityXP GTN750 (sold separately, Windows only)
- Interactive logbook panel for logging your flight details (X-Plane native)
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
- Yoke-mounted flight timer/clock
- GoodWay compatible
- Ability to change barometric units from InHG to MB in altimeter adjustment
- Option to activate flashlight from within pop-up window, to aid in those pitch-black cold and dark starts at night
- Pop-up autopilot window
- Option to remove window and instrument reflection effects
- Animated toe brakes
- Radio knob animations routed through plugin logic, for optimum movement fidelity and sound synchronisation
- Custom-coded fuel system, including the option of automatic fuel tank switching for use on those long distance cross-country flights (this option is remembered for future flights)
- Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers. Circuit breaker logic is linked to X-Plane’s internal failure logic, so if the plane is set to fail a certain electrical component after a certain number of hours, the circuit breaker for that element will pop out.
- Realistic landing gear with slow/fast tyre rotation animation (blurry when rotating fast), precise shock absorber animation and wheel chocks and tie-downs
- Dedicated interactive engine pop-up window displaying values such as fuel tank weights and imbalance, fuel pressure, oil pressure, oil temperature, battery charge (with quick charge option), and information about spark plug fouling and vapour lock condition
- Simulated vapour lock condition, with warning pop-up and suggested actions
- Simulated spark plug fouling condition, with indication of percentage of fouling
- Lighting system includes separate lighting control for gauges (via rheostat) and realistic implementation of navigation light / radio light rheostat
- Functional electric trim control on yoke
- Custom external light logic with custom strobe light pattern and custom light halos for added realism
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from TB20 pilots
- Authentic sound set, generated using X-Plane’s state-of-the-art FMOD sound system
- Custom sounds for switches, doors, warnings and more, featuring accurate location placement of sounds in the stereo spectrum, 3D audio effects, atmospheric effects, adaptive Doppler, exterior sounds spill in when window or door(s) are opened, different sound characteristics depending on viewing angle etc.
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes
- Dedicated pop-up window for sound mixing, allowing for individual adjustment of the volume of exterior sounds, in-cockpit sounds and various effects
- Custom weight and balance manager window