GAYA Simulations hat vor ein paar Stunden den Flughafen Wien-Schwechat (ICAO: LOWW) veröffentlicht. Das finale Produkt wird über ORBX vertrieben. Kauft man bis zum 14.04.2020 (21 Uhr UTC) beide Versionen (X-Plane und P3Dv4) bekommt man 25% Rabatt.
- Authentic and complete rendition of Vienna Schwechat Airport in its current state including the extension of Bravo cargo parking
- Highly detailed 3D modelling of all buildings, with interior modelling in the main terminal
- Superb quality texturing and PBR usage for most buildings and assets across the airport
- Realistic and custom made ground service vehicles including pushback trucks, service and Vienna Airport specific taxis and buses.
- Completely custom groundwork with high-quality and accurate signage and markings.
- Animated 3D people at various parking stands (can be controlled via the control panel)
- Seasonal variation covering all types of weather including hard winter
- Full integration with SODE jetways including VGDS
- Custom made and optional static aircraft throughout bringing the airport to life
- Superb modelling outside of the airport including realistic hotels, Petrochemie Danubia and even animated trains
- Precise parking positions for airlines in their correct real-world gate assignment based on current data
- Perfectly blends with Orbx Global, openLC Europe, Austria Professional and others for a seamless experience.
- Developed with close assistance from real world pilots, airport workers and staff for incredible authenticity
- Created by Gaya Simulations (Kos Airport)