Die Airport Guys arbeiten an allerhand Airports, welche alle in den Blue Ridge Mountain liegen. Der erste davon ist nun veröffentlicht worde – HLX Twin County. Twin County, sowie alle anderen Airportts auch, kosten lediglich 5$ und sehen sehr gut aus. Hier geht es zur Seite der Airport Guys und zur Kaufmöglichkeit des genannten Airports.
Product Info (HLX Twin County)
Located between the towns of Hillsville and Galax, Virginia, the Twin County Airport (HLX) is airport #1 of 9 in the Blue Ridge General Aviation Series produced by The Airport Guys. The Blue Ridge Series is made of nine general aviation airports in Southwestern Virginia, each priced at a modest $5 and released independent of each other and of any requisite base package. Once completed, users will be able to hop in their general aviation airport of choice and explore the entirety of the Mountain Empire region of Virginia in stunning detail for a maximum of $45.
Utilizing new development techniques, The Airport Guys have leaped into the future of their scenery development with this release of Twin County Airport. Users can expect a highly immersive simulation experience with practically zero impact on performance while flying to or from HLX. We had one goal: to produce the best quality scenery for the lowest possible price – resulting in maximized value for the customer.
- Fully native support for Flight Simulator X (including Steam Edition), Prepar3D v3.4, and Prepar3D v4
- Utilizes Sim Object Display Engine (SODE) for controlled display of various items
- Crisp HD Textures (2048 x 2048) utilized for all structures in vicinity of airport and ground poly
- High-Resolution P3D-Native Ground Poly
- Volumetric Grass
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Vehicles and Static Aicraft in collaboration with HangarCeroUno