Gemessen an den Passagierzahlen ist der Beijing Capital International Airport nicht nur Nummer 1 in Asien sondern auch Nummer 2 weltweit. Ab sofort kann man dank A_A Sceneries diesen Mega Hub im FSX und P3DV3/V4 anfliegen. Dazu muss nur das Ticket in Höhe von 28,56€ im simMarket gelöst werden. ZBAA, so der ICAO Code, bringt dabei folgende Features mit, wobei Dynamic Lightning aktuell noch nicht unterstützt wird. Dieses und native Ground Polys sollen in einem späteren Update nachgeliefert werden.
- Support both FSX and P3D. For P3Dv4, you need to download new features such as Dynamic Light later.
- High detailed Terminal buildings with animated trains between the buildings of Terminal 3. Almost all the buildings in the airport and surrounding area are custom modeled, less autogen buildings were used. The frame rate is fully optimized.
- High detailed ground poly for parking and runway. The ground poly has a rain effect controlled by SODE. It will show up only when it is raining.
- Photoscenery cover the entire area of the airport with high detail. The photoscenery changes on the season. There is little snow in Beijing area, so there is no snow photoscenery in winter.
- Custom made trees and they change their color through seasons.
- Tunnels with the traffic around the Terminal 1 and 2. The taxiway is above the tunnels.
- Animated jetway control by SODE. Set your parking break for your aircraft and the gate will be selected automatically. Press tab-S and the SODE menu will come out let you control you jetway.
- Custom made taxiway signs, including runway guarding light.
- Realistic night lights.
- Custom-made Chinese brand 3D cars in the parking lot.
- Static Service vehicles. Moving vehicles are default since animation can hurt quite a lot of fps.
- Animated windsock. The model changes with the wind speed and direction.
P3DV4 Dynamic Lightning Vorschau