RF scenerybuilding hat heute den Flughafen von Ljubljana- Jose Pucnik im simMarket veröffentlicht. Für 20,23€ ist der Anflug freigegeben.LJLJ Ljubljana Joze Pucnik Airport (Slovenia)
Ljubljana international airport.It is located 25 km North of the city. The official name is “Ljubljana Joze Pucnik Airport».The former name is Brnik airport, located 7 km from the village of Brnik. It is the base airport for Slovenian company Adria Airways.The airport was officially opened in December 1963, replacing the former airport “Pole” near Ljubljana, which was operated since 1933.Regular flights began in january 1964. In 2007, the airport was named after Slovenian dissident Joze Pucnik (1932-2003)
• Custom airport building
• Custom platform and custom vehicles.
• Custom lighting runway.
• 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
• Glass effect windows of buildings
• Large size landclass
• Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures.
• Change platform and roofs of buildings for the season HW.
• Road traffic.
• Attention:Scenery uses the module “SODE” for the following objects : only grass.
• Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4.
Note: Jetways static in scenery