Mathijs Kok hat im Aerosoft Forum einen Zeitplan für die anstehenden Aerosoft Airbusse bekannt gegeben. Demnach ist vorgesehen, das A318/A319-Packet zuerst zu veröffentlichen. Innerhalb von zwei Wochen soll die Basis- und Stretchversion A320/A321 folgen und circa fünf Wochen später ein erstes Servicepack. Noch vor den Airbussen soll zudem die DC-8 aus dem Hause Aerosoft erscheinen. Für den großen Bus (die A330) gibt es noch keine näheren Informationen. Das komplette Statement findet ihr unter
As said we had some serious discussions about what to release, when to release and in what order to release. Here is the outcome. Of course the major questions is at what date 1. will be. But I simply do not know that. There is a big professional project about to drop that includes the A321 that could throw things off kilter. If you feel uncomfortable using software that might still have issues I sincerely advise you to step in at 3.
As explained, these are not updates, they are almost complete new projects and we have many many hours of testing to go.
- A318/A319 Professional
14 days in between
- A320/A321 Professional
5 weeks in between
- A318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Profession service Pack 1
This Service pack will replace the current PFD and ND with newer version that are better in resolution and designed to be used in 2d mode (the other gauges should already work in 2d mode at that time)
Unknown periode in between, but we guestimate something like 4 weeks.
- A330 Professional
Unknown period in between
- 318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Professional & A330 Professional service Pack 2
Note we skip the A330 SP1 to keep the names uniform. This service pack will bring all aircraft to the same status and will update the smaller busses with the knowledge gathered in the meantime.
- After this we’ll most likely add more A330 models (more engine types etc).
- If course, we’ll always do hotfixes as soon as they are more or less stable.
- Decisions on updates of the 32 bit version has not been taken. We feel that the models we know have are highly competitive in their price range and downloads for the 32 bit platform have tanked totally. When we get to that moment in time we’ll look at it again. Please do not ask about this right now as I am not going to say anything else then that we’ll look at it after point 5.
- How updates are handled and at what price is listed in the first post on every page. We’ll announce deals on the bundle this week. But don’t worry, they will be as sweet as our other update options.
- The DC8 should be out before you fly busses. But that one is pretty close, such a lovely aircraft.